The Consorzio Produttori Italiani is headquartered in Civitanova Marche Via Zavatti No. 4 and has an international representative office in Rome Via Circo Massimo, 8.
The Consorzio Produttori Italianiannovera currently among its associates and affiliates, manufacturers operating in the food, textile, clothing, and leather goods sectors. Other companies that have applied to join are operating in other sectors.
It is the main purpose of the Consortium itself to promote sales of these products (all of medium-high quality) in foreign markets, as well as the evaluation of various proposals for cooperation that could be materialized into partnerships that are in any case useful to Italian and foreign entrepreneurs. Currently it is promoting sales of many local and non-local companies, among the main ones we can list:
- IC Shoes srl shoe factory - Porto Sant'Elpidio;
- Calzaturificio Black Venus srl - Montegranaro;
- Calzaturificio Kastian srl - Porto Sant'Elpidio;
- Confezioni Elisa srl - Morrovalle;
- Antica Persia srl - Civitanova Marche;
- FF srl - Civitanova Marche;
- Case Collina wineries - Montepulciano;
- Conserve Daune - Isermi;
- Pasta del Sole - Foggia;
- Pitturi Olives - Osimo;
- Prosciuttificio di Parma - Parma;
- Prosciuttificio San Daniele - San Daniele;
- Oleificio Cartechini - Montecassiano;
- Citres - Bovolone of Verona;
- Giampaoli - Ancona;
- Oleificio Torresi - Montecassiano;
- Camerino Pasta - Camerino;
- Salumificio Costantini - Torano di Teramo;
- Gorfera - Avezzola of Ravenna;
- Veri d'Italia - Montecassiano;
- Wines of Colli Ripani - Ripatransone (AP);
- Good Italia - New York (USA);
- Olio Coppini - Termi;
- Pasta Filotea - Ancona;
- Salumificio Geminiani - Sant'Angelo in Lizzola (Pesaro Urbino);
- Fontezoppa wines - Civitanova Marche;
- Nati per dormire - Naples;
- Cam Caffè - Corridonia.
They are part of the Board of Directors of the Italian Producers Consortium, personalities who come from structures and entities specialized in the field of internationalization and in relations with public institutions. Among them is an important representation from the Arab World, one from the Brazilian Embassy in Italy and one from the Russian reality, strongly introduced from Eastern countries.
There is also a representative from one of the largest national buying groups whose members supply more than 3,000 outlets in Italy.